QA Manager - Central, IL
Manager - Quality Assurance
Company Profile: Company is a specialty pharmaceutical company
engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of branded and
multi-source pharmaceutical products. Company's product repertoire includes
ophthalmic solutions, gels and ointments, and injectables; with manufacturing
strengths in aseptic processing and terminal sterilization.
- Implement, maintain and oversee applicable
Quality System policies relating to company's products and processes;
- Oversee test method validation program for new
and existing products and processes;
- Monitor standards criteria (relating to
products and processes) into company Quality System programming, and assure
compliance with such criteria;
- Approve all Master Batch Records, as required
by Quality System policy requirements, for consistency with and support by
development data and conclusion;
- Approve all validations as required by Quality
System policy and SOP.
- BS in scientific field or business, advance
degree preferred ;
- Minimum of 5 years quality control/assurance
supervisory experience in parenteral product environments.
Compensation: "Tentative" - Company is
willing to pay what it takes to attract outstanding candidate
- Base Salary: $90k - $110k, tentative.
- Bonus: Yes
Relocation: Full relocation provided