Product Engineer - Valves & Controls
Responsible for developing and maintaining a profitable, viable product line. Acts as a liaison with customers and other departments to ensure meeting customer and industry requirements. Maintains engineering records and documentation.
· Develops and maintains product lines in accordance with industry standards and individual customer requirements.
· Consults and coordinates the engineering effort with customers, Marketing, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
· Develops engineering quotations for special valves, per customer specifications.
· Supervises the design and drafting in product development, and ensures layouts, drawings, and documentation are prepared correctly.
· Generates procedures for product testing, repair and maintenance, cleaning and packaging, etc.
· May perform other special projects or duties as requested by the sr. product engineer.
SUPERVISION AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
Works under general supervision, is accountable for developing and designing new products and improvements to existing product lines. Responsible for developing methods of product design analysis, and for testing and coordinating design changes and improvements with customer and other departments.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Mechanical Engineering degree and valve design experience required. Minimum of three to five years experience in component design or sustaining engineering. Must have proven ability through experience to resolve manufacturing, production, and customer problems. Must have expertise on inquiries and quotations of assigned product lines.
Apply for this position now!