Company Profile: Company is a specialty
pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing
of branded and multi-source pharmaceutical products. Company's product
repertoire includes ophthalmic solutions, gels and ointments, and injectables;
with manufacturing strengths in aseptic processing and terminal sterilization.
- Development: Oversee process design (scope definition and development studies) for a manufacturing element;
- Tech-transfer and scale-up: Plan and oversee engineering runs, definition runs, or other process development studies that define critical quality attributes (CQAs) and critical process parameters (CPPs) for Validation and are necessary for the start up of new processes and equipment in parenteral manufacturing.Requirements:
- BS in engineering or related field, advance degree preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in SVP process engineering;Compensation: "Tentative" - Company is willing to pay what it takes to attract outstanding candidate
- Base Salary: $90k - $110k, tentative.
- Bonus: YesRelocation: Full relocation provided
Apply for this position.