Development Engineer - Valves & Controls
· Creates, develops, designs, details, analyses, and tests new products for the Company.
· Advises and counsels on design, detail, or problem solving as required.
· Coordinates with Purchasing on the sources and availability of materials and components.
· Coordinates with Projects on the manufacturing of a prototype for evaluation purposes.
· May perform other special projects or duties as required by the Senior Development Engineer.
Works under general supervision with broad discretion as to design approach and configuration of products to be developed. Responsible for developing, designing, and testing new products within the scope of Company objectives and targeted completion dates.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Mechanical Engineering Degree (BSME) is required.
Knowledge of chemistry, metallurgy, machine design, strength of materials, and fluid dynamics, as would be acquired through a college level mechanical engineering course of study. Thorough knowledge of development, design, detailing, and testing of valves. A.S.M.E., A.N.S.I., N.A.C.E. rules and regulations, and instrumentation systems and applications, as would be required through four to seven years of experience.
Necessity to meet deadlines and work with detailed materials, such as blueprints and computer printouts.
Apply for this position now!!